Monday, January 18, 2010

Remember that a Tory vote is a vote to bring back fox hunting - You won't forget to vote tomorrow will you?

Re-legalising fox hunting is Cameron's only policy. Or at least the only one he hasn't changed him mind over in the last couple of years.





So you can indicate your preference for allowing the chasing a small wild animal to the point of exhaustion and then watching it be ripped apart by a pack of hounds by voting Conservative on 3rd May.Remember that a Tory vote is a vote to bring back fox hunting - You won't forget to vote tomorrow will you?
No I won't and I will never forget the oppressive Thatcher years like everyone seems too.Remember that a Tory vote is a vote to bring back fox hunting - You won't forget to vote tomorrow will you?
The ban didn't go far enough - it should had included Roxy Music songs.
I wouldn't vote Tory if someone offered to pay me (nor would i be surprised at the offer) if you want to make a real change in these local elections and you can then vote green and i'm sure you won't see them trying to bring back the hunt...


as for it being only local elections, it's always worth checking out your local parties views on national issues if these are important to you.
I love foxes,we are farming and there is nothing better than watching the foxes playing with their little cubs in a secluded corner of a field just as dusk is falling.so For foxes sake leave them alone.
Good point. Unfortunately, we don't vote in London tomorrow. But then again, our foxes are pretty safe - we have loads of them !
Since the ban on hunting with dogs in England and Wales came into force, hunts have continued and in some cases become even more popular, often using exemptions in the legislation.!!!


Labours feeble attempts to have this unworkable legislation enforced have ended in abject failure!
do not trust any of these politicians they all lie it is called twisting words to your benefit and decieving the public but i will vote for ukip
Vote Conservative
I thought that the die-hard fox-hunters never stopped that caper anyway.


I don't like the thought of fox-hunting, but I think using white phosperous on kids in Iraq is worse on the horrorometer. And that's the problem: how would I vote against that, even if they had sent me a polling card?
Tomorrow's elections are local elections, about local issues (beginning to sound a bit League of Gentlemen this...). It has nothing to do with fox hunting.


I'd advise people not to vote Tory if they value local services and are prepared to pay to make their local environment a better place to live in for everyone.
Explain why foxes having there own treatment is cruel what do they do to animals. I am a city dweller and can tell you have no idea about nature or reality. When a fox kills it uses the same method so there is no logic in your way of thinking you are delusional and live in a deluded bubble
It's the Conservatives for me then. Thanks for the tip - I had no idea that they had pledged to bring hunting back.
Try to understand that foxes are the same as rats to people who live in the countryside - even though they have lovely little fluffy faces.





Just like you'd take action against rats in your house, so fox populations must be controlled to stop them destroying farmers' livelihoods. Everyone who knows anything about foxes accepts that much.





Any sort of control is going to be cruel to some extent. Hunting is the least cruel option. Better than poisoning, better than trapping, better than shooting - which all prolong the animal's pain. Once caught by hounds, a fox dies in seconds.





I don't even know if it's Cameron's policy to allow hunting again, but if it is that wouldn't put me off voting Conservative in the slightest.





I'm no fox-hunter myself, but I'll certainly vote for common sense.
I'll vote tory then you ****. Whilst i'm against fox hunting i'm glad thats all you have to worry about. Me? I pay way to much tax (including council, for my bin to be emptied once a fortnight) my son has just had his 13th operation (he's 4) for a brain tumour, treated by exceptional staff from a ridiculously over managed under staffed NHS (the nurses are truly brilliant and should be on top line wages, then i would be quite happy to pay the tax). Oh and lets not forget the current state of law in this country where you now send your kids to school hoping that they dont get shot or knifed or fiddled with by a sick peadophile who is out for ';good behaviour';. ';Save the Foxes, Save the World'; You PRAT.
how desperate can you get? the people of this country have had enough of lies, spin, and massive tax hikes by stealth. Todays vote is a chance to show the wasteful hypocrites that they have gone too far.


I will now sit back and wait for Mojo/ the self appointed ';voice of reason'; to begin insulting me. By the way i'm not a Daily Mail reader, i form my opinions by thinking for myself, not something New Labour would encourage.
now then let me think, when did fox hunting end? it might have been a ban but when was it banned? as far as i can see ,the only people stopping this is the people on the fields doing thier best to stop it. when is a law not a law? when it suits the well off!!!
I am neither for or against Fox Hunting. But I know about 3 million people signed a petition for it to be left retained. I also know that the Countryside Alliance has lots and lots of members. I agree that its a poor policy and a poor way of attracting votes, however I do feel politicians should be listening to what The Country Side Alliance is saying - after all they do have a very large amount of members.


Perhaps 'Voice of reason' dislikes Country Folk, because they have a high majority of middle and upper class. 'Toffs' as he / she would call them. You may actually like a few of them if you met them.
I am not in favour of hunting, but the way that the law has been changed since Labour has been in power hasn't done anything to solve the problem either. It's farcical.
The banning of Fox Hunting was symbollic of a deeper malaise affecting the once-proud British people.





You also banned the death penalty and gun-ownership. You have become a nation of skirt-wearing tea-sipping cowards. Iran kidnapped your sailors and you wasted the chance to bomb the heck out of them. I lost all respect I used to have for your nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment