Friday, January 22, 2010

Why does age have to be important when it comes to job hunting and dating women?

I think that age is the most stupid and irrelevant subject to talk about. People jump to conclusions in terms of how old you are for example when your 38 years old and you have a steady job and your not married. Then they jump all over you like a rash thinking that your strange at that age to be single. I have been out with a women recently for about 4 months and sometimes your better off being single. Why does age have to be any different?Why does age have to be important when it comes to job hunting and dating women?
Society lays down dome pretty nasty biases when it comes to age, but the real problem is how many people and companies buy into it hook line and sinker. Media promotes it sometimes overtly and sometimes subliminally. We know that age discrimination is against the law and know that employers do it anyway. Dating is chemistry, not age.. I have been single since 1993. I had one very long love affair, but the benefits of being single sing out to me every day. There are some days, not more than 1 or 2 a month where I miss that soft roundness in the night for about 10 minutes before I fall asleep in the whole bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment