Sunday, January 24, 2010

I needing some tips for job hunting in todays market?

A good resume is the first place to start. Then you must not be unrealistic in your expectations. Highlight your marketable skills without dwelling on them. Having good references is always a plus. If you get an interview, dress nicely, and appear to be interested in what the person is saying, even if you're not. Eye contact is important, as well as a firm handshake. Good luck, I hope you get the job you want.I needing some tips for job hunting in todays market?
Well - the best advice I could give you is , rather than approaching each stall holder , go directly to the guy who runs it - he will know if anybody needs any help . Having said that it's nearly midnight so todays market will be all packed up and gone - I'd get up earlier and try again next week - go straight to Mr Pickering , he knows most things about it - good luck .I needing some tips for job hunting in todays market?
Visit a career center - the local county workforce center is a great place to start. They can help you with your resume and find you opportunities to look at. Also visit career fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment