Friday, January 22, 2010

Anyone know any good deer hunting places east of Orlando FL?

I prefer public lands to huntAnyone know any good deer hunting places east of Orlando FL?
Hey Brandon! I think you gave me some good answers on the carp fishing last year in Asheville. If this isn't you, sorry for the mistake.





There is a bunch of vacant land off the B-line (520?) heading to cocoa/melbourne area. I'm pretty sure I've seen hunters out there before, but I don't know if it is public or private. Check with the Brevard and Orange county tax offices to see if there are any goof WMA areas.





Check out the Upper St. Johns RIver Marsh WMA in Brevard


(119,000 acres)





That second link i POSTED HAS ALL THE flORIDA WMA's and maps on-lineAnyone know any good deer hunting places east of Orlando FL?
Ummmmm.....Why don't you go to PA or somewhere up north so that you can get a REAL deer. I've seen the ones down here. Most Grey Hounds are bigger and have more meat on them, than the deer do!!!!





:-P
Ocala National Forest is probably the closest
i don't believe there is any public land EAST of Orlando Fl, but like D M said, there is Ocala National Forest, which is N. W. of Orlando
HUNTING IS EVILNESS! CURSE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment