Friday, January 22, 2010

Ghost Hunting Do u want us to investigate your house?

We are Jips (J's International Parenormal Society) If u think your house is haunted leave a comment with your story and e - mail addressGhost Hunting Do u want us to investigate your house?
No thanks, i will say.Ghost Hunting Do u want us to investigate your house?
I don't think mine is but advertising should always have correct spelling if you want it to be successful - so this is for free, ';PARANORMAL';


good luck, keep up the weird work!!


love nat xxx
I don't want you to investigate my house. How are you qualified to do paranormal investigations?
yes! like this one time, when it was at night , i was watching tv, and i was getting sleepy, so i turned off the tv and fell asleep and i woke up in the middle of the night and the tv was on and the chair from across my room, was next to my bed. how one time blood was all over my carpet then the next day it`s gone, completely. there are SOOO many stories i cant even fit them all here, and here`s my email: glamoras101@yahoo.com
you spelled ';paranormal ';wrong
I live in a house with hauntings and a lot of activity..... they have told me the only way to investigate it is to remove all my pets, but that is not possible
I have had several encounters. One was at a hotel in Vancouver, Canada in July 2006. We were at a sci fi convention and many weird things were happening to people in one area of the hotel: a maid's vacuum caught on fire, one lady was thrown across her bed--in front of 3 friends, lights were doing weird stuff, the fire alarm went off, etc. The last day of the conference, at the closing party, I had taken a few photos with a digital camera and when we went up to the room to download them to the laptop, I noticed an aura around and across the guest of honor's head. We enlarged the area and there were 2 faces superimposed over his face. 2 not so nice faces. We made copies and took them back downstairs to the party.


As to your offer, no thanks. I can handle my own encounters just fine.--Oh, by the way, it's spelled, PARANORMAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment