Sunday, January 24, 2010

What do you think of the North American Hunting Club?

NAHC?





Personally, I really liked their magazine you got with their membership (North American Hunter was it?)





And to be honest, some of the books they send you are good too.





However, the NAHC is like paying to join a sales club like Columbia House or BMG. When you join, you are bombarded by junk mail and they constantly send you sh*t to buy. As I said, I liked some of the things, but if you open it, you have to pay to send it back (about about $4 a package).





It finally got to the point that when they sent me something to buy, I'd just put refused on the package and give it back to the post office.





As JD mentioned, I don't recall ever seeing one useful thing they did with the dues.





I should have known it was a scam the first time I received a letter from those guys. I think I was 15 years old and only on my second season of deer hunting (I don't think I even killed a deer yet). I got the letter to ';Dear Fellow Hunter'; inviting me to join their club that they just don't let anyone into, only the best hunters. What can I say, I was young and dumb back then.





I joined them a second time after college because I did like their magazine. Big f***ing mistake. They keep hitting you up for money and keep tempting you with drawings for free hunts and hunting gear.





Do yourself a favor...stay away from them.





Do your part for the environment, don't joinWhat do you think of the North American Hunting Club?
The NAHC is an amazing club with a fantastic magazine I would highly recommend to anyone that they should join. The magazines alone are worth the cost.

Report Abuse


What do you think of the North American Hunting Club?
D all of the above.





I was a member just over 20 years ago and still get ';last time offers'; in the mail. The only thing I enjoyed was the NAHC books on ELK, Bears, Deer, etc.
It's a great organization, I've been a member for 5 years. They send you tons of free stuff and even send you new products to test in the field. Plus they rally with the NRA to protect our gun rights.
they are the biggest rip off going


they send you stuff you don't request then when you send it back they never seem to get it back and continue to charge you for the items and turn you over to a collection agency when you have told them numerous times the stuff was sent back unopened return to sender check your records.
They Suck! Sorry this outfir is a Pet Peeve of mine.. Not one cent of your membership money goes to support ANY Wildlife causes or Hunter's Right's or Hunting agenda's, NRA, NOTHING.-0-, NONE, NADA! They literally collect your ';dues'; than sell your addresses (Home %26amp; E-mail) to different businesses and organizations that will try to sell you things. They are relentless with JUNK mail too, and send you things you never ordered !!. I had to file a complaint with the Postal Inspectors Office (Postal Police) to get my name and information deleted from their ';list';......NAHC is a total crock, fraud and a rip-off!
It's a bulllshit con rip off. You will get forests full of junkmail and nothing of value in return!!!





Do not sign up!
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment