Friday, January 22, 2010

Hunting buddy needed....I'm in the SW Iowa-NW MO area and in need of a hunting buddy?

I'm a disabled person but can walk some would love to find someone that needs a reliable hunting buddy. Or does anyone know of any groups or organizations that might help someone find a hunting/fishing partner? Please serious replies only......It's hard when your totally new to an area and don't know a soul.....Thank YouHunting buddy needed....I'm in the SW Iowa-NW MO area and in need of a hunting buddy?
You don't say what kind of hunting you want to do (turkey, pheasants, ducks, deer, bow or shotgun...) or what town you live in but if there's an Izaak Walton club or Pheasants Forever or Ducks Unltd. chapter in your area, you could contact an officer or member and pose your question. I'll just bet there's someone in those organizations who would be willing to hunt with you.Hunting buddy needed....I'm in the SW Iowa-NW MO area and in need of a hunting buddy?
Im a disabled vet but I can walk and hunt I live near Shenandoah IA I also recently moved there from Nebraska and am also looking for organizations or groups or someone to hunt with so I understand your dilemma. In fact im in nebraska now hunting. give me a email so we can further discuss this email me monkey_buisiness@yahoo.com
I need one too, but i am in Pennsylvania.


Sorry
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment