Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I need to get everything ready so I can go hunting? Where to start?

My dad and I are going hunting soon, and we need to get gun licences or permits, and everything so we can be able to buy the guns and all. Where to start?I need to get everything ready so I can go hunting? Where to start?
go get your liscenses first, then find a place to hunt, then go buy your guns, ammunition, clothing, etc. after that, pack your bags, go to the grocery store and get some food and corn and what not. then drive to the ranch where your hunting at, and there you go!!!I need to get everything ready so I can go hunting? Where to start?
Unless you have a lot more gun knowledge than your question indicates, you are at least six months too late to prepare for this year's hunting season.





You and your Dad should start acquiring guns and equipment to be ready for Hunting Season 2009.





Doc
The very first thing you and your father need to do is get enrolled in a Hunter's Safety Course. You shouldn't even consider taking the next step until you have completed this.





Once you have your certifications and if you still have questions, then come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment