Friday, January 22, 2010

What should i do hunting just plain chilling or make a gang?

I'm gonna disagree with Fatefinger and Judge to an extent:





I want you to stay here... your kind make me laugh uncontrollably.What should i do hunting just plain chilling or make a gang?
Make/join a gang only if your a coward and don't have any family jewels.








I know your not serious, so.. go away and grow up while your at it.What should i do hunting just plain chilling or make a gang?
Interesting, you just 'joined' today...Or is this just another Identity your trying out???
You do the chillin,the deer will do the gang!
The horse reads a purple bicycle at the mall.
you should shoot yourself in the balls so you will never have kids


trust me its better for everyone that way
i do not understand what your question is exactly so i agree with fatefinger go away
Go away.
Ask your Invisible Friends maybe they have more Sense than you
LOL
hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment