Sunday, January 24, 2010

Should we legalise troll hunting and cannabis?

Oh, yes, but only if people could be trusted not to attempt both at the same time.Should we legalise troll hunting and cannabis?
Are they illegal? Gosh, I'll have to do something about that.Should we legalise troll hunting and cannabis?
I like trolls!





But I also like to kill, hard choice.





I kid, i kid.
I hear Cameroon is about to make it part of Conservative policy. lol. The troll hunting will be of course a way of replacing fox hunting. I hear also that special breeds of dogs are already going around in Germany with blue rubber boots for this new game sport.
Yes and no. Hunting trolls is great fun, but legalising cannabis would take away half the fun of scoring.
I'll give you one guess why it is called Dope?








If you use it you are STUPID.
Good idea LB





You could organise a safari - you got the hat for it
Absolutely
Hold on a sec.....lemme go get my dart gun and bong....
You mean they're not legal already......?
you bet ye

No comments:

Post a Comment