Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Am Goin To Buy A New Rest For My Bow. It is for hunting so im only shooting about 40 yards. What shall i buy

I dont bow hunt anymore but i have heard that the ';whisker Biscuit'; is the cats meow for quiet huntingI Am Goin To Buy A New Rest For My Bow. It is for hunting so im only shooting about 40 yards. What shall i buy
I'm also on board for the Whisker Biscuit. Thats what I have on mine and its not perfect, but that arrow always stays right where its supposed to.I Am Goin To Buy A New Rest For My Bow. It is for hunting so im only shooting about 40 yards. What shall i buy
I have to chime in on the whisker bisquit... won't lose the arrow at any angle and they are extremely consistant. Best rest on the market
Try a flipper style rest. i read in Field and stream they are quietest. The other i would try is the wisker biscut.
yup. I use a whisker biscuit, too. I think it's more consistent than those prong rests.
la la la la la
You can't beat a good whisker biscuit for hunting. You don't have to worry about your arrow falling off the rest and you can buy different inserts to fit whatever size arrow you have. I used to shoot a ';fall away'; but I spooked a deer once when the arrow ';clicked'; on the rest. I shoot targets at 20, 30 and 40 yards and the accuracy is amazing. I lose a touch of velocity, but not enough to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment