Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If a wife finds out her husband was killed while hunting is she upset or did she expect it would happen?

Yes.If a wife finds out her husband was killed while hunting is she upset or did she expect it would happen?
I can tell your anti-hunting and anti-gun.. and so in return I'm anti-you.








I'd freak if my boyfriend was killed in a hunting accident and I'm sure he'd be upset if I was killed in a hunting accident..














Now if it's a trespasser (aka: anti-gun/hunting person) on our property, I'm sure that their folks would be upset about the 'hunting accident' (sarcasm major!)If a wife finds out her husband was killed while hunting is she upset or did she expect it would happen?
My, my , my, the trolls are out in force today!





If you are under the impression that hunting accidents happen practically every time a hunter goes into the field, you are very much mistaken.





Would your family be upset if you were killed, say, driving to work?
Depends on the husband... my ex-husband would probably be drunk and eventually end up in a gun battle with his drunk buddies. I wouldn't expect any to survive, these are the kind of people who should not have guns... my ex-husband shoots and is often drunk.
hopefully you dont think that she would expect it, there is more of a chance of dieing in a car accident than out hunting go away peta











30,136 per year(world wide) firearm deaths all accidents homicides and suicides





30,000-40,000 car accident deaths IN ONLY THE UNITED STATES per year
when that goofey #3 ';the clip mister'; died after clipping another driver and slamming a wall. my good friend laughed and said .';You live by the clip, you die by the clip';. Same goes for fools who think they know how to hunt--- u best know what u r doing when u hit the bush.
She should be surprised. Hunting is far less dangerous than high School football.








Beverly


http://www.crazybeverly.com
She would only be expecting it if he went grizzly hunting and decided a stick would be the appropriate tool for taking down the bear.
you are anti hunting aren't you





but if it was a protester scaring off deer i would think his wife would expect it to happen
No she would be Happy that he died doing what he loved to do while at the same time morn the loss of her husband.*
That would depend, I suppose, upon the strength of their relationship before the unfortunate incident.
Hopefully upset.
I can see right through your stupid question veggie head/petard. Thanks for proving how ignorant and pathetic your type is.
If her husband has a large rack and is made of tasty meat, she should be expecting it :)
incredibly upset. if the husband is safe he shouldn't die from hunting
She would only expect it if she had him killed.
Both but a lot more upset than knowing
Depends if he's rich.





I would think..or hope she would be very upset.......
thanks for the points
Sorry, I don't speak baboon.
WTF.....unless there was a pre-nup, yes

No comments:

Post a Comment