Sunday, January 24, 2010

I want to place a quail hunting ad that comes up from using search, how can I do this?

There are many many hunting websites with discussion boards and forums. You can advertise on there, or be a sponsor.I want to place a quail hunting ad that comes up from using search, how can I do this?
You call google's ad department, silly.I want to place a quail hunting ad that comes up from using search, how can I do this?
Check with your local department of fish and game.





Here's California's: http://www.dfg.ca.gov/hunting





You might simply visit a local hunting store in your area, those guys will know where to go as well and possibly how to get tags if needed when the birds are in season.
do u honestly think someone will click one your stupid homemade ad that could possibly damage their computer? dont watse you time
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment