Friday, January 22, 2010

POLL: Would you rather go hunting with Cheney or undergo waterboarding?

I'll go hunting with dirty dick but he's not coming backPOLL: Would you rather go hunting with Cheney or undergo waterboarding?
Either.


Neither would kill me.POLL: Would you rather go hunting with Cheney or undergo waterboarding?
Either would be more pleasurable than living under your new messiah
I'll hunt with Cheney. He only shoots his friends.
Hunting with Cheney....at least I'd be able to shoot back.
Hunting with Dick Cheney.





I always wanted to bag a lawyer and Dick could tell me tales of torturing terrorists while we beat the brush for trial attorneys.
I'd rather have Obama go hunting with Cheney
See your are an animal killer and a people killer...
I'll take hunting for $500 Alec.
Hunting with Cheney. I'd keep my eye on him though, and at least I'd have a gun too.
I would have to say hunting with Cheney.
Throw in Kissing Michelle Obama and I would take either of the two you mentioned first,and 100 times before that kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment