Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Would you rather go hunting with Dick Cheney?

Or Sarah Palin?Would you rather go hunting with Dick Cheney?
Either one as long as they are the targetWould you rather go hunting with Dick Cheney?
Vladimir Putin, because he would know what he was doing, and would be safer with a loaded firearm. He's one of very few political leaders of whom this could be said, although Prince Charles would be ok on both counts.





I wouldn't mind hunting Sarah Palin - English style, on horseback, with a pack of slavering hounds baying for her blood!






Actually, Dick prefers fishing but he's quite serious about it - talk too much and he won't invite you. Sarah seems like great company - down to Earth and very intelligent. I imagine a hunt with her would be a great time and I wouldn't have to worry about her dropping over with a heart attack.
I'd pick Sarah . Since I do not have one of my own ,


I can borrow her Stella McCartney hunting jumpsuit.


(price: $1530)



I think it would be harder for Palin to shoot you, since she's hanging out of the side of the helicopter.






I WOULD LIKE TO PUT A FEW ROUNDS IN HER MAGAZINE AND SLIDE THAT BOLT HOME THEN REACH DOWN AND PUT MY FINGER ON HER TRIGGER.
Sarah Palin, especially if Ted Kennedy isn't driving.
palin





she hasn't gotten drunk while hunting and shotgunned anyone in the face like dick did....Yet.
neither, they both kill innocent free roaming animals for pleasure. how sick and sadistic!!!
Palin.
Palin. Just don't ask me to go riding around with ole Teddy boy.
palin
Sarah Palin because she shoots moose unlike Dick Cheney who shoots his people!
Who's the Better Shot? Accuracy Counts and he did not miss a live shot...Girls are fun but the Fellas are More fun.
id rather go hunting for dick cheney by myself
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment