Saturday, January 16, 2010

Would you go hunting if you were invited by the British royal family?

No, I See No 'Sport' in Hunting, Even if ';Invited'; by Them....!!Would you go hunting if you were invited by the British royal family?
Considering that hunting is banned, then no.Would you go hunting if you were invited by the British royal family?
No I wouldn't feel comfortable hanging around them myself , I'm a blue jeans and t-shirt kind of guy : )
Hunting is banned in the UK , but even if it was not, I would reluctantly have to decline the invitation. I do not approve of this type of activity and would politely explain this to the family. I doubt that they would banish me to the Tower, I am sure they would respect my feelings.
I would have to say, yes. Not a fox hunt though, as I have no training in that.. I have heard that the queen is quite a pleasant partner to walk with in the wilderness. I have heard that Phillip is a delightful gentleman with a vast knowledge of herbs and nature in general.





I think it would be nice to be around such interesting people with such deep knowledge in any setting.
Absolutely not. Its barbaric %26amp; needs to be banned.
No
I would be very happy to meet them and go hunting with them and I would not expect to get anything but just to be with them would be great
Yeah, I'd shoot the old hag (Lizard II) and then make out with Wills. After all, he is the boy who WILL be king. (Quoting People Magazine, 1999)
Yes ... AS THE FOX who annouced the ARRIVAL





http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/YHVH/yhvh.html





And I would slow down enough to get caught





Thickets and thorns - ALL THE SAME to Me.
I would accept their invitation before Dick Cheney's.
I think that there is nothing wrong with hunting if the hunters actually consume what they kill. I'm not a big fan of hunting for the sport. Another reason I find it hard to be anti-leather. I can eat the roast beef and the cheeseburger...why waste the skin?
Only if I were a social equal, royalty myself, in a prosperous country with a throne. I think they are probably pleasant people to those they consider their equals and who are familiar with their ways. Otherwise it's a social minefield.
too right they have the best stock of deer and game to eat
Sounds like fun. hope they don't mind that my attire consists of jeans and t shirts.
If it weren't banned already I would have to decline fox hunting. If you still have other kinds of hunting I would go with them if we were going to eat the game since to me it is immoral to kill just for sport.


Then maybe we could have a barbecue and Prince Philip could be the cook if he still likes to do that .





I'd really rather go hiking or riding with them or some other outdoorsy pursuit they're into. Take the corgis for a walk.
I would.





Although I am not sure if I would be comfortable being around a prince or princess with a gun in my hands. There would be probably be someone around to blow your head off if you even started to point it in the wrong direction. That's a lot of presure to remember your gun saftey and maintain muzzle control.





On the plus side they might lend you a gun. I have wanted to try shooting an H%26amp;H for a while. See if it is worth the fifty thousand or so dollars.
Hunting is not banned in the UK. Only hunting with dogs is banned.
sure:)
yes but i wouldn't actually shoot anything, except for maybe prince charles. jk jk. anything to get near those 2 amazingly gorgeous princes!
absolutely not the very notion of hobnobbing with that lot on horseback hunting sickens me.
Both royals and plebs can equally enjoy snipe hunting and wild goose chases. Let's go.
No, I do not hunt and kill animals. The only way I would shoot an animal is with my camera. I am not into search and destroy games. Not even if my hosts were royal.
NO





-SS (-:Smiling Star-:)
Yes- it would be a nice comfortable vacation, and I would not have to actually HIT anything I happened to be shooting in the general direction of.
Yes, I probably would, because I'd feel rude not accepting such a prestigious invitation.
No, in fact I would have great pleasure in ripping up the invitation. I used to be a sab and the damage the dogs do to the fox is absurdly cruel, while the toffs all stand their having a good laugh...it really does make me sick!
If '; I '; was invited by the Royal family to go hunting


Then that would only be in Tescos.


As that is the only place they could afford to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment