Saturday, January 16, 2010

Will Palin's hunting skills be as in depth as Bush's brush clearing ability?

I need to know, that's how I choose my candidate.Will Palin's hunting skills be as in depth as Bush's brush clearing ability?
She bakes a mean mooseturd pie.Will Palin's hunting skills be as in depth as Bush's brush clearing ability?
I like your style. Good qualities to look for. At least Bush left the lovely animals to their land to graze and live. Palin's hunting is not skillful. To kill a moose is tantamount to killing a billboard. Neither moves and is large. I think you should keep looking.
No. Bush knows Brush.





Palin knows Blush.
More like Cheney's hunting skills
lol She can hit a moose a mile away. I hear she makes a mean mooseburger too.
grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment