Monday, January 18, 2010

Where can I gold pan or rock hunting around Phoenix?

There are areas by the vulture mine but it is northwest of the valley not northeast. You can try the Superstition mountains.Where can I gold pan or rock hunting around Phoenix?
Check this out; it's a great site.Where can I gold pan or rock hunting around Phoenix?
Northeast of Phoenix at a place called Vulture Mountains.





Another place is north of Phoenix, around the Presott Valley area.





These are for gold...Prescott Valley is panning, Vulture Mtn. is not, you'll need to hunt through the rocks but still has millions of dollars of gold in the area.











Funny how the idiot below me thumbs down me, then repeats my comment!
Try prospecting in the Vulture Mountains. The legality is questionable, but you should be fine as long as you stay off peoples' claims (there are claim markers, avoid them).





http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q%26amp;hl=en%26amp;ge鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment