Monday, January 18, 2010

Hunters, do you prefer a tree stand when deer hunting?

or would you rather the stealth on the ground as to make it fair ... If i'm hugry that's one thing ,but, for the sport, up out the way ,, or down on the ground... Do you prefer a coumpoud to a cross bow...Hunters, do you prefer a tree stand when deer hunting?
My favorite way to hunt whitetail is by stalking with a bow. Nothing is more satisfying.





Only time I hunt out of any actual stand is for hogs. I have a few trees with boards nailed to them and some boards nailed down flat but other than that I dont really enjoy monkey hunting.Hunters, do you prefer a tree stand when deer hunting?
I like the tree stand best because the deer will most likly not see you or smell you. In rut when bucks are running and you have doe scent it keeps them from getting to you if they tried! It also gives you a better shot and there will be less chance of them spooking if they come to you. I like the compond bow better because it is smaller and easier to shoot and the crossbow doesnt shoot much faster.
i do both. but all i go when i'm on the ground is i sit at a pinetree and wait till they come out the edge of the corn, so it's a subprise ot both of us, and were i sit when i first see them there about 25 yards away. prefer a bow. but when i'm predator hunting i prefer useing a crossbow(less movement)
I prefer the tree stand with my full recurve bow with no sights.* I shoot instinctive.*
Begining of the season is great in a tree stand with my Parker bow......Such an advantage to see more game and enjoy the wildlife.
I prefer hunting on the ground and I prefer a recurve bow
I prefer a spot and stock with a bow
deer stand...compound bow

No comments:

Post a Comment