Saturday, January 16, 2010

Are you prepared for the sexy,furtile,big game hunting,Miss Alaska runner up,to be president?

Don't know enough about her!Don't trust McCain's Judgment about pick. Think he (McCain) has put country 2nd with his pick! Rather win Election than protect Country!





Obama/Biden 2008!


Ebony %26amp; Ivory Presidency!Are you prepared for the sexy,furtile,big game hunting,Miss Alaska runner up,to be president?
No way no how. She certainly doesn't represent the mainstream the way Hilary did, and they are polar opposite on policy. What a joke.Are you prepared for the sexy,furtile,big game hunting,Miss Alaska runner up,to be president?
Amazing how focused on the true issues you Obamabots are. I'm glad nothing gets past your ';eagle'; eyes................except Obama and his lies and deceptions.
Yes I am. It is better than the paint suite wearing, I am a strong women even though my husband cheated on me all the time.
Yes I am. And, Yes! I think that she's more QUALIFIED to be president than Obama.
VICE president
YES! HELLLLLLLLL YES!!!
';furtile';





Please use spell check.
From a gun clinging white women, you bet your *** I am!





McCain/Palin08
Yes I am.............
Yes. She can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment