Monday, January 18, 2010

Are you for or against hunting?

You know, like deer, coyote, bob-cats, and hog?





I find it disgusting. Are you for or against hunting?
yes i am against hunting...Are you for or against hunting?
I'm not familiar with hunting other than for deer, in which I agree with. Wildlife officials allow it because of the vast growth in their population.





After hunting season, the remaining deer benefit because there is less competition for food, allowing the remaining deer to live healthier lives.


The ratio between doe's and bucks is 8:1 and bucks are not monogamous, which in turn creates a large reproduction rate.





I can't speak for every hunter (and I have never actually killed a deer) but hunting is not done out of a need to kill but out of sport, just as eating fried chicken or a burger from McDonald's is not done out of hate for a cow or chicken but out of taste for them. So if you are arguing against hunting I am hoping you are a vegetarian to make your case solid.



It depends.





Is the hunter hunting simply for the trophy or to help feed himself or his family?


If it's just for the trophy I'm against it.


But if the hunter actually uses his kill to feed a family or to help thin the population of an animal that will overpopulate than I'm for it.





If you allow an animal breed to overpopulate the area you're only hurting the breed worse because of the effects of overpopulation.





Anyone who is against all types of hunting obviously doesn't know the first thing about deer and how much damage they can do to themselves and every animal around them when they're allowed to overpopulate.
the people that hate hunting or find it disgusting most likely have never been hunting. They think we are just out there to kill kill and kill. Its more than just that at least for me. for me i go hunting because i get to go into the wild with my dad grandpa and little brother. see untouched nature and participate in the worlds only true sport that our ancestors took part in. I see it as the animals are not totally helpless they can hear see and smell better they are more agile its their environment.It takes true skill. I know every one has their own opinion on hunting and i respect that i wont try to change any one Else's and i hope they don't try to change mine.





I am for hunting.
I am for hunting, as long as it is in season.





Just think how disgusting it would be if no-one hunted anything, and they all grew and grew and grew until you couldn't go into your backyard without seeing their poop in your yard.





Hunting has been going on for thousands of years. It's not going to stop now.





P.S. Just imagine how busted up your car would be if there were so many deer that they kept running into the roads, and your car.
I am for hunting. wild life management is very serious. look at the problems we are having in areashere their is no hunting. we have to hunt to keep the animal population under cocontroland hhealthy I t is also a great ssource of food and recreation. do you know how many needy families are fed by hunters every year. also how did your ancestors survie??
For... but you always eat the meat. No sense in shooting for the sake of killing. That's lame.





Besides, would you rather eat deer that came from a farm where the animals didn't have a chance to be free or could have likely been mistreated? Not me baby.





AND NOW I'M JUST CURIOUS... how many of all these people who are against eat meat? I'm gonna guess about a 90% hypocrite rate in here.
I am English and there has been an attempt by the government to outlaw certain types of hunting. Could i suggest that you re-pose your question so that it asks what/who should be an appropriate quarry. My suggestions are as follows. 1. politicians that are caught lying ie. Richard Nixon/Tony Blair/George Bush 2.Anyone writing malware 3.pedophiles4. That bloke in Nigeria who keeps sending me begging letters
Against. I find it terrible when a human goes off into the wilderness to hunt, and when they get hurt/injured, there is public outcy and the animal is eventually hunted and shot just because it was protecting its territory.
I'm all for it.People kill turkey,pigs,chickens,etc.They are not hunting them,but the animals are still being killed.We have to eat.I'm for hunting.If I had a shotgun right now, and I seen a coyote or something,I would shoot the h3ll out of it.
Hunting makes up for their little we we's.





Give the animals guns and make the playing field fair...all of the hunters would stay home. It's not fun unless they have every advantage in the world.





PS: Where can I buy deer pizz in bulk quantities?
i think its sad especially when they just do it for fun. i mean if they do it for food then i guess im okay with it but just killing an innocent animal just to have fun i think thats sad =(
i belive in hunting for food only. hunting for sport is in my own mind is totally wrong. if you kill something you should be prepared to eat.
hunting for food i am for all the way, but if you have to hunt for a trophy to hang on your wall then that's is DISGUSTING!
Born and raised in kansas. Go Hunters!!!!!!!!!


Are you a vegetarian, if not why is it disgusting. Have you ever hit a deer with your car? There is too many anyways. Might as well eat them.
I'm against.


Repulsive. People shoot and then what? Be proud of it? Proud that you took a life from an animal who was at will, helping its family? Ugh. I'm going vegetarian when I go to college.
I could never go hunting and I'm glad my husband only fishes.





It's only acceptable for food and never for sport.
If someone actually needs the food or hide for their family then I understand it but if people are hunting just for the ';fun'; of it I totally don't get that.
IF done for the purpose of food, fine, but if you are taking a Baretta over-and-under shotgun to turn Bambi into instand deer goo, I say not.
I hate when people say that it's a game. It's like I game where certain players don't know that they're in the game, and automatically can't win.
Against...





If you have the right to bear arms,


You should have the right to arm bears.
PARTLY FOR IT! hunting pigs that destroy crops and our vegitation in australia they are declared pests and its legal to hunt them but thats about it i feel sorry for other animals that ppl hunt just for fun!
against in hunting and is not fear to take a deer's life and they have the deer on top of the car.
Against it. People shoot them and are proud of it and think of it as a sport.
Against!
i know! its horrible!
i'm also against hunting.i also agree with u that it's disgusting to kill speakless animals:)
against
Strongly againts
i am against it. it is sick.
Massively against it! I find it a cruel and terrible thing that should be stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment