Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stuck on Girl Hunting in Dead Rising?

Well, I accidentally let the timer run all the way down on ';Girl Hunting'; where Isabella is on the motorcycle trying to kill you. Whenever I finish her off, she ends up just driving off in a cutscene, and it says all my things are expired. My game is saved over to a point where there is still no time left in her little bar, but it doesn't make me fail the mission, only when I finish it I fail. Is there anything I can do about this?Stuck on Girl Hunting in Dead Rising?
Not much I'm afraid. It may be best to start the game over. Look on the bright side, you keep all the leveling you've done so far, so it's easier the next time through.





Just remember to get to the casefiles if you really want to complete the game. The survivors are nice, especially for points for leveling, but they're usually not required.

No comments:

Post a Comment