Saturday, January 16, 2010

How can we persuade Bush to go on a hunting trip with Cheney?

Even Bush isn't that stupid.How can we persuade Bush to go on a hunting trip with Cheney?
At least with Ted Kennedy, it really was an accident and at least Ted Kennedy, at the time, was good looking.


Cheney apparently drinks waaaay tooooo much but pretends to be something he isn't. Ted Kennedy never claimed to be a Right Wing Idiologist. Plus is anyone any more repulsive than Cheney?How can we persuade Bush to go on a hunting trip with Cheney?
How can we convince Hillary to go driving with Kennedy, any Kennedy will do?
Tell him they will find the way to resolve the Iraq issue. He is getting pretty desperate.
JUNE CALLED THEY WANT THEIR JOKE BACK
I dont know but if it happens we need to arm Chaney with something a little more powerful than a shotgun, maybe something like a SAWS machine gun
Dick could tell George he found some WMDs (Webfooted Mallard Ducks) down by the duck blind.
I wouldn't want him too because Cheney only inflicts facial wounds with grape shot. I think we need a bit more than that.
LOL, omg you're just asking for the CIA to come show up on your doorstep! I can't wait to read the responses to this one. I'm too afraid to answer this one even in jest.





Good luck. If you disappear in the night, we'll all know what happened. ;)
No need to. I heard that over 10 million people are marching to His home with hangman's knots on ropes and have plans for a particular tree in his front yard. My God what has this country come to that they would wont to do that?I pray that God will have mercy on his soul.And May God Bless America.Y'all. we will need it with Cheney then becoming President.
Forget it. The Secret Service would run interference. You know that, 'cause after all, Dubya's the KING OF THE WORLD! I can just see him and Cheney on the masthead of the Titanic, Hey, come to think of it-----!
How can we persuade you to take a ride with Ted Kennedy?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOL ...I DON`T CARE WHO YOU ARE THAT WAS FUNNY
I've been trying to figure that one out myself. The only problem is that Cheney would end up being president... unless of course the shock causes him to have a fatal heart attack.
I don't know, but can I interest you in a game of Russian Roulette, with a M1911A1, you can go first. Here let me cock it for you.
Why do you ask such idiotic questions? If you want the man dead just have him take a ride with Teddy Kennedy. That'll do the trick. Why do you want him gone anyway? If he is killed then Cheney takes over because you know that it will be covered up by him and Rove and then the real party begins. Get a life. According to Lou only the good looking ones can kill indiscriminately. WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment