Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What do you carry in your back pack when you are coyote hunting?

Dead coyotes.What do you carry in your back pack when you are coyote hunting?
I don't carry a pack for this. I just go out and if they are in the field, I get them, if not, then I just go home.What do you carry in your back pack when you are coyote hunting?
a live chicken and twine i keep my calls and knives at my belt
Flashlight -knife-gun-and a book on how to capture a coyote.
I coyote hunt with a camera but I do a lot of walking from stand to stand. What I take is:





extra clothing just in case I am out when the weather turns nasty or colder





Water





Tripod





Some food just in case (not much, just enough for a quick meal)





Leash for my stupid mutt who thinks coyotes are just more friendly doggies to meet





Sometimes I take some camo cloth for making a blind.





Batteries or extras for any electronic gadgets I may be using.





That pretty much covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment