Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it legal to eat the deer if I hit it with my car? Does it count towards my deer hunting limit?

yes %26amp; no, respectivelyIs it legal to eat the deer if I hit it with my car? Does it count towards my deer hunting limit?
If you notify the police that you hit the deer and they allowed you to keep it then you can eat it. However, I wouldn't eat any wild game killed this time of year. There's a reason hunting season occurs after the weather starts getting cool.





(Btw, if you killed it and kept it without notifying anyone, that counts as poaching)Is it legal to eat the deer if I hit it with my car? Does it count towards my deer hunting limit?
No, it does not count against your hunting limit. However, you have to notify the local sheriff or game warden before moving the deer so they can give you a carcass tag.
Whether in season or off the park service must be notified. It does not count as being hunted but as far as I know you can keep it. Although you might of ruined some of the meat by hitting it.
Ck your State laws. In many States you just eat. In other States you are supposed to call the DNR or police to report it and let them deal with it or they may let you keep it.
no it doesnt it's illegal

No comments:

Post a Comment