Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are you for or against hunting, and why?

I am writing an essay on hunting, and I need to know what people think about it. If you Re for it, please tell me why you like it, but if you are against it, tell me why yo don't like it. Thanks.Are you for or against hunting, and why?
Another ';essay for school'; - how lame! If it upsets liberals or PETA then I'm all for it, no matter what it is.Are you for or against hunting, and why?
I am for hunting. Not only is it a means of food for some but also a very effective method of controlling the herds through sport hunting. Now with the Chronic Wasting Disease, CWD that effects many deer in the central Wisconsin areas, hunting controls allow more deer to be harvested from these effected areas by issuing additional tags so the sportsmen can shoot more deer. This helps reduce the spread of the disease by thinning out the herds for a more healthy deer population. Also the sport hunter can donate any deer that he takes legally and donate it to food pantries for the homeless or needy. The Department of Natural Resources in Wisconsin can be proud of its efforts to maintain their herds and with continuous monitoring help the deer population become strong and healthy.
* Hunting is a tradition beginning with the Cave men and progressing to even now in the year 2009.* Only 15% of the People in America actually Hunt, and Harvest Game.* 75% of the People in the U.S. Support, and are in favor of Hunting.* Only 10% of the People in America disagree, and are not in favor of Hunting.* '; Hunting is Fun and Enjoyable; Killing is neither Fun or Enjoyable.';.. No True Hunters derives any Pleasure, or Satisfaction from just the Killing Alone of any of the Animals that He Hunts for and Harvests for Food, Recreation, and Sport for Himself, Family, Friends, and Fellow Hunters.*... Wildlife is a Natural Renewable Resource put on this Earth to be Harvested for Food, Recreation, and Sport, as well as to observe them alive, and living within their natural environment.* '; True Hunters have a deep, abiding Love, and Compassion for the Animals that they Hunt, Pursue, and Harvest, as well as for the Great Outdoors.*
I hunt for the thrill of the chase and if I bag a Deer or Bear that is better too. Last year I had a little one come up and rub himself on my blind, I reached out and rubbed his head. This was almost as much thrill to me as that big 9 pointer I got in 1998, of course he almost turned inside out trying to run off. I hunt alone and enjoy the solitude and fresh air. I like the time limit and to see if I can out fox the heard this year in that time frame. I enjoy the meat, to eat and knowing the fees I pay will assure more areas for deer to live in is a side besting


. It also controls the heard health and size better than any other method out there now in use. And the sport is safe, more people are killed in base ball than hunting.
Typing like that you'll fail that essay in a heart beat. First off.. before you come in here asking a bunch of HUNTERS if we SUPPORT hunting (which that should be a dead give away being your are in the HUNTING section) you need to learn how to type first.





Funny how there are just SO many kiddies having to write essays on hunting. I graduated high school this past May and I wrote TONS of essays and NEVER wrote one that even hinted about the topic of hunting.. and I also have friends who are in college and the have NEVER written an essay about hunting.





So yes, I like EVERY OTHER USER WHO FREQUENTS THIS SECTION support hunting. I could go into detail, but why should I? It's YOUR essay and when writing an essay YOU are supposed to RESEARCH your OWN topic and NOT get people's personal opinions (which us who are for it- we give facts and do not let our emotions sway our decisions on the subject).


Use search engines like Google or Yahoo and search for info about hunting. You'll be surprised just what Google or Yahoo searches can do. You'll get TONS of websites which support hunting along with scientific studies which proves what us hunters already know.
Apparently there is an epidemic of essays being written on this exact same topic nationwide, we get no less than 20 of these questions per week here in this section. Yahoo answers has a simple to use search feature that allows the user to search(imagine that) previously asked questions and get the answers here. If you had used that FREE feature, you would have at your disposal literally hundreds of well written and well thought out answers to this question.
Venison tastes better than veal and is better for you. Now - go to a veal farm and see if you think it is ';humane'; the way they get veal, and then go deer hunting with someone like my uncle, who is a true outdoorsman and has respect for the animals he hunts/eats...
Absolutely for it. Hunting provides meat for the family.
Hunting is a necessity for food for a lot of people.
I'm absolutely for hunting. It's a great way to get outdoors and feed my family @ the same time.





Good Hunting...

No comments:

Post a Comment